I played Counter-Strike since it was a mod of Half-Life back in 2002, i think v1.4 was the first version i made a config, i can say that was my favourite multiplayer game of all time, i didn’t miss any version, i played all including Condition Zero with the infamous Tactical Shield 😂 and then Counter-Strike: Source with his better graphics and big changes, i played 133 hours and then quit playing for about 4 years (I bought CS:GO and played like 2 hours, but that was it).
A few days ago a friend invited me to play, 3 hours later this was the result:
- 10 kills and 28 assists
- Over 9000 deaths
- 3 watermelons destroyed
Based on that, I decided it was time to adapt my old and rusty scripts from Counter-Strike: Source, they have not made me a better player, but now at least i play more comfortable 😙😅.
If you like kap5ule CS:GO Scripts you can support me with a Paypal donation .
Main features of kap5ule CS:GO Scripts:
- Auto clear decals: When you crouch or walk the decals are cleared.
- Advanced attack: The included crosshairs changes from green (0% transparency) to fuchsia (20% transparency) every time you fire (You can easily change the colors and the transparencies 🤗).
- Scoreboard with netgraph: Shows centered netgraph (Ping/FPS information) when checking scoreboard.
- Bindable aliases: Drop primary, Drop secondary, Drop C4, Crouch jump, Equip knife and power stab, Toogle handgun, Toogle FPS, Toogle Netgraph, 9 custom smileys, Spray frag (Radio message: Enemy down!), 3 custom rushes (Radio message: Go go go), Toogle voices (Mutes everyone mic.), Fast quit (Closes the game instantly), Volume control (up/down) and Radar zoom (in/out).
All the CFG’s included on kap5ule CS:GO Scripts:
- autoexec.cfg: The init of the scripts.
- _user.cfg: Your personal configuration (name, sensitivity, FPS, etc…) and other configurations:
- _ch_dot_dynamic.cfg: Dynamic DOT crosshair, spreads while shooting.
- _ch_dot_static.cfg: Static DOT crosshair.
- _ch_cross_static.cfg: Static CROSS crosshair (Commented lines in this one 😉).
- Buy binds:
- _buy.cfg: Weapons and equipment binds with console notifications.
- _buy_tn.cfg: Weapons and equipment binds with team notifications: [CoLT M4a1 | AK-47].
- _tweaks_on.cfg: Improved connection, bigger radar and HUD, small net_graph font, sound preset for headphones, reposition gun model to mimic source, reduce gun shifting when crouching, reduce gun and scope shifting/bobbing when moving and disable annoying messages.
- _tweaks_off.cfg: Restore
_tweaks_on.cfg to the default values.
- _keys.cfg: All the keyboard binds.
- _engine.cfg: All the custom aliases available for binding.
- _training.cfg: Local server configuration for fun and practicing with bots.
How to install kap5ule CS:GO Scripts:
- Unzip and put all the files inside your cfg folder:
...\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg\
_user.cfg and configure all the lines as you wish (don’t worry, all the lines are commented 😉).
_keyboard.cfg to bind all the keys (Use this if you want a key name that is not defined).
- Done!, that’s all!, the scripts will load automatically when you start the game 🙃, but before you go there is one more thing you can do: configure your CS:GO launch options, mines are
-console -novid -threads 4 -freq 60 -refresh 60 -tickrate 128 but every PC is diferent, so don’t copy this ones and check what’s better for you in this page.
Scripting is the use of configuration files (.cfg) to create new keybinds and aliases automating complex behaviors and console command sequences. Unlike hacking, scripting is built into Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and is not banned by VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat). Uses of scripting vary from simply binding a key to a command to self-referential loops and nested aliases that redefine one another. Any functionality that can be created with scripting can also be accomplished without it, but scripting allows these functionalities to be used in the heat of battle 😊.
Changelog and downloads:
– Changed volume script: now is more usable and shows X% volume in console.
– Changed some console commands and keybinds.
– First release, based on JP CSS Scripts v0.2 my old scripts of 20-01-2011 🙃, the changes:
–> New Crosshairs CFG’s.
–> New Tweaks on/off CFG’s.
–> New Training CFG.
–> Added CS:GO weapons.
–> Added some english 🇺🇸 translations.
–> Removed deprecated console commands from Counter-Strike: Source and some unused aliases.
–> Removed custom sounds and in-game menu configuration (sadly for us this is not supported in CS:GO 😑).